I get so confused when I read her messages so I stopped texting her, a guy shares his story on social media.

 


It’s almost every man’s dream to settle down with a woman and make a family, but not just any woman in that case. A man needs a visionary, a woman with plans with whom he can build a future. The least thing a modernized 21st century man will like or avoid in a woman is being dull or uneducated. Most men seem to get distracted and pull back from girls of such caliber.

 

It used to be something of huge normality during the era of our fathers and their forefathers but not so in this modern age. Only a few men will want to be with a woman of low educational background I presume.

 

And that’s the case with this youngman who lamented on the reason why he stopped texting a girl. See the screenshots below;



Let me know in the comment section if you understand any of the lady’s text, I bet you wouldn’t. Do take your education serious as it is of great value in the eye of many. Stay safe.

Post a Comment

0 Comments